FAQs for Flower Crowns
. What's your lead times?
- I aim to dispatch your sequin flower crown as quickly as possible but as everything is hand-made to order the official lead time is 10 days from the day you place your order. For customised or bespoke orders the lead time will be 2 weeks from the day the order is placed to make time for samples.
. What's your shipping info?
- Shipping to the UK is free but to Europe and the rest of the world you will be charged postage at the checkout.
. What's your Ethical and Environmental policies?
- I care very much about Claude being an ethical business, please read my *** link sustainability policies to find out what I'm doing to help reduce my carbon footprint and help Claude Bridal Studio being as environmentally friendly as possible.
.How do I know my flower crown will fit?
- My flower crowns are one size fits all. The velvet bands are 35cm long and tie with ribbons around your head and it's super comfortable against your skin.
. How do I look after my sequin flower crown?
-Do not put your sequin crown in the washing machine. You could gently sponge the velvet band and gently wipe the sequins with a damp/dry cloth but do not apply lots of water or heat.
. I want my flower crown a different colour?
- No problem. You can customise link a sequin flower crown in colours to suit you.
. I want my flower crown a different size?
- Again, no problem. The flower crowns are 35cm long but you can contact me to discuss an alternative length.
Please contact me with any other questions.