FAQs about my Bridal Accessories
. What's your lead times?
- I aim to dispatch orders as quickly as I can but as everything is hand-made to order the official lead time is 4 weeks from the day you place your order. However, if you need your bridal accessory in a hurry please let me know, I'm sure I'll be able to help.
. What's your shipping Info?
- Shipping to the UK is free but to Europe and the rest of the world you will be charged postage at the checkout.
. What's your Ethical and Environmental policies?
- I care very much about Claude being an ethical business, please read my sustainability policies to find out what I'm doing to help reduce my carbon footprint and help Claude Bridal Studio being as environmentally friendly as possible
. How do the veils and bows fit in my hair?
- unless stated, all my bows, bow veils and veils are mounted on 8cm gold metal combs that fit comfortably and firmly in most hairstyles, if you are planning to wear your hair loose, the comb will grip into loose hair but may need additional fixing by your hair and makeup artist.
.How do I look after my bridal accessory once it's arrived?
- Do not iron your bridal accessory. I would suggest hanging your veil or bow veil as soon as you receive it with the hanger provided. Hang by the comb. Any creases caused by shipping should drop out, if the creases don't drop out then you can gently steam it. Don't apply direct heat to the fabric or sequins.
. I want my bridal accessory a different length or colour
Any other questions, please contact me